By popular demand after seeing the photos for the birthday adventure in January, On Purpose Adventures is hosting an open-invite to go camping and ATVing from Friday April 12 – Sunday April 14, 2013.
Purpose: Have a great time in the outdoors exploring over 100 miles a trails while spending time with friends and making new ones who like adventure.
- 2 nights of primitive group camping in tents (bring your own sleeping bag and air mattress is desired*)
- 5 prepared meals and snacks (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday breakfast, BYOB in addition to water)
- Riding pass
- ATV rental (shared)~
- A photographer that will join you on the trails and capture amazing action shots
- 2 nights of relaxing camp fires and fellowship
- Miscellaneous camping needs like tiki torches, bug spray, etc.
- Late night adventures
- Transportation is NOT included but organizing carpooling and caravanning will be and gas costs should be split between carloads
For more information on pricing and event registration click here!!!